Colona District Public Library
Adult Internet Use Policy
1. I have read the Library Internet policy;
2. I understand that if I fail to abide by the Library's Internet policy I can lose my eligibility to use this service or even use of the Library;
3. I understand and acknowledge that the Internet contains material of a controversial nature and that the Library has no control over the Internet and assumes no responsibility for the content, quality, accuracy, or appropriateness of any Internet resources;
4. I understand that the Library does NOT filter websites for inappropriate or offensive material and, by this agreement, release and discharge the Library from direct or indirect liability resulting from such access;
5. I understand that use of the Library computers or network to copy or distribute protected copyrighted materials is an infringement of federal copyright laws (Title 17 U.S. Code).